About the team
You will join a highly motivated, energetic Revenue Operations team that takes pride in defining our GTM strategy, metrics for success, and partnering with sales, marketing, CX and others to scale the business. You will be in a unique position to work across a number of different functions and have a substantial impact on the top line and bottom line. Your success will be measured by both improvements in efficiency (streamlining processes, helping reps get deals done quicker, reducing internal deal steps, etc.) as well as overall sales efficiency (growing deal size, increasing frequency of expansions, helping reps win deals). Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Partner with revenue operation members to be responsible for the day to day operational cadence of the business by administering Salesforce and our other key systems and tools
- Continually evaluate the current system and processes, implementing elegant improvements that will drive additional output and scale as the organization grows
- Lead cross-functional process and system improvement initiatives and collaborate closely with product, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance
- Define our technology roadmap and establish strategic operational priorities that align with our stakeholders
- Build, refine, and rollout our engagement model that will provide transparency to our stakeholders and align everyone in the GTM organization to drive towards desired deliverables
- Define and implement metrics that measure system optimization and effectiveness
What you'll need
- 5+ years Sales operations, Sales Planning, or Revenue Operations at a SaaS company that has seen scale (PLG preferred)
- Experience hiring and managing Sales Operations professionals
- Deep understanding of the Enterprise SaaS Sales process
- SFDC (expert knowledge required, Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred)
- Subject matter expertise in modern sales tools
- Excellent project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage cross-functional partners, prioritize tasks, and meet agreed upon due dates.
- Experience with agile sprint planning using tools such as Asana or JIRA
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with Sales reps and leaders
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.