About the team
The Miro Support Team is a vital function of Miro. What's so special about us?
We act as the bridge between our product and our users. By helping them every day, we gain valuable insights and push new ideas to shape Miro's ever-changing product roadmap.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of customer service with a sense of empathy and passion. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions. We guide and educate our users to grasp the value of the product and drive word of mouth.
We dream big, work hard, and play as a team to win the world. As a rapidly growing company, there are opportunities for internal growth and career development. If you're passionate, ambitious and have a collaborative mindset, come join our Miro Support team!
What you'll do
- Be a power user of Miro and acquire a thorough understanding of our product and internal systems
- Critically analyze and respond to customer inquiries focusing on billing, pricing and license management while proactively ensuring the stability of Miro’s major functions and systems in seamless collaboration with developers and function leads
- Collaborate within and outside of your team to support broader business objectives
- Lead or participate in projects to improve our internal team or external company processes
What you’ll need
- High proficiency in written English (С-1/С-2). The ability to speak fluently will be a plus point
- An effective collaborator; supportive of other team members in their success
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, find answers to customer issues, and articulate complex solutions in written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
- Ability to monitor the progress of your projects and anticipate roadblocks
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service based role in tech or hospitality industries. SaaS experience is a huge plus
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff
- Healthy snacks in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.