About the team
We are looking for founding members of the Commercial Solutions Engineering team at Miro. The team’s mission is to be technical champions for customers’ and partners’ needs within the organization, bring the product to life within the technically complex environment of our customers and scale your impact.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to accelerate sales cycles and serve as a Miro product expert. You will serve as an important link between the Go-To-Market and the Product/Engineering parts of the company and will be a key partner to Sales, Customer Success, and Partnerships teams in shaping how our customers use the product and how our product evolves with the customers’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Account Executives to understand customer’s current challenges, requirements, and business objectives
- Present weekly demo webinars and create reusable assets (videos, talk tracks, best practices) to ensure efficiency and continuously improve customer experience
- Lead Proof Of Concepts where necessary to help customers validate technical requirements
- Provide technical implementation assistance to our Commercial customers, pre- and post-sales, to maximize adoption opportunities
- Dive into customer technical problems connected with the rollout of Miro and come up with solutions using knowledge of the product and Platform capabilities
- Answer customer questions about technical topics (integrations, single sign on, data governance, and platform)
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to Miro’s product management, engineering, marketing, and sales teams
What you’ll need
- 1-3 years experience in a technical or customer-facing role
- Technical degree or applicable certifications (software development, pre-sales academy, agile, AD/SSO)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an interest in delivering compelling presentations and demonstrations
- Ability to simplify technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to continuously improve and seek feedback
- Ability to prioritize and learn fast and adapt to a constantly evolving product
- Understanding of value selling
- Nice to have — knowledge or experience working with Miro or other SaaS enterprise collaboration or content management tools. Familiarity with REST APIs/Web SDK
What's in it for you
- Equity Grant
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.