About the team
The Product Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - drive impactful decisions by leveraging insights, elaborating metrics, and encouraging data culture across Miro (with product-development focus), while keeping a curious mind and being excited.
It includes quantitative understanding of users behaviour, how product features perform as far as how we measure the success of the entire product-development life cycle and drive business value. To scale efficiently in a hyper-growth setting we implement an ‘analytics-as-a-product’ approach by providing self-serve analytics capabilities, onboarding and training people in analytics, disseminating data-informed decision culture, measuring success and iterating.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a '3 days a week in office' culture as our baseline.
About the role
The enterprise product stream is to address the specific needs of big organizations (95 from Fortune 100 are Miro customers) with a best-in-class product experience. It includes user and content management at scale, data privacy and security, integrations, company administrators' experience, insights & reporting, etc.
Enterprise product analytics is a partner team for this area, focused on everything when it comes to understanding and accelerating the value delivered for target personas as well as the success of enterprise customers. As a leader you are expected to partner with product leaders in strategic and tactic decisions as far as scale effective and happy team.
What you’ll do
- Hire and develop new talent; grow analytics team
- Develop, communicate and execute analytics strategy to enable Enterprise
- Mentor, coach and inspire leaders within your organization
- Lead your teams to deliver on business objectives (including metrics, research projects, dashboarding, bridging qual and quant insights, reasoning decisions)
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of experience in product / business analytics within product customer-centric organizations, 3+ years of analytics management experience including hiring, personal development, performance management
- Experience in BI tools (eg. Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product tasks (behavioral segmentation, UX measurement, establishing metric pyramids, etc.)
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Strong execution skills in a cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Expertise in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions
- Experience writing SQL queries and also with Python/R and working with large data sets
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.