About the team
The Customer Success Management team (CSM) sits within Customer Experience, which also includes Renewals, Customer Education, Solutions Consultants and Support teams. CSM works with our Enterprise-licensed customers to help them collaborate and innovate with Miro continuously, resulting in high retention and expansion rates.
About the role
Miro is growing its Customer Success organisation! We are looking for customer-centric individuals to join Miro to work with our new vertical built to partner with Professional Service Providers. A Strategic Customer Success Manager has many responsibilities - from onboarding Enterprise clients and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and growing the value they get through partnering with Miro.
You will impact our customers immensely by helping them to realise their visual collaboration objectives by building relationships with each Enterprise customer from their first day with Miro. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to achieve their goals!
What you’ll do
- Oversee a portfolio of roughly 20 Professional Services Providers
- Improve customer retention metrics
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to guide customers towards their desired outcomes for working in hybrid strategies
- Drive product adoption and usage by onboarding new customers and new teams working closely with the Solutions Consultants team
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this through high-touch engagements
- Develop standard methodologies for customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success
- Perform ongoing customer engagements to demonstrate value and measure business outcomes (monthly meetings, QBRs, frequent C-level meetings, etc)
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years experience in working as senior/strategic consultant at a professional service organisation
- Proven experience working with large Enterprise customers
- Proven experience working with and influencing key decision makers (VP level and above decision makers)
- Demonstrable experience working on complex, cross-functional projects
- Be a quick learner and have the ability to collaborate in a constantly evolving scale-up environment
- Have proactive and collaborative mentality and excellent time management skills, ability to handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously
- Experience or high curiosity about the SaaS space
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Competitive equity package
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.