About the team
The Recruiting team at Miro strives to attract, engage and hire outstanding talent so that we can ‘play as a team to win the world’. We are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually up level the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, and Perm (Russia) which aligns with our organization's vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins! Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Senior Recruiter on our distributed team, every hire you bring on board will help us build up our best teams yet! In this role, you will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to align on talent strategy, you will serve as a candidate advocate while ensuring an outstanding experience, and lastly, you will drive an effective interview process that evaluates against Miro’s high bar for performance, potential and the values that drive our culture.
What you’ll do
- Develop collaborative relationships with key partners to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals
- Source, evaluate and close incredible talent for a range of roles within our GTM Operations [Analytics, Business Technology, and Revenue Operations] org
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing meaningful feedback
- Track and analyze metrics and create weekly reports on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our process and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team
What you'll need
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in high-growth tech company
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume requisition load and pipeline management
- Experience successfully sourcing and closing top candidates in SaaS tech space
- Consultative, metrics driven, collaborative approach to working with senior stakeholders
- Able to identify, design and implement cross-functional process improvement
- Comfortability using metrics to optimize funnel and recruiting strategy
- Strong sense of ownership (urgency + resilience) and learning agility when tackling new problems
- High level of candidate empathy and rapport
- Clear and effective communicator
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.