About the team
Miro is on a hyper-growth trajectory, scaling very fast and attracting world-class talent to support the business growth and stay ahead of the game. The engineering organization here is a unique group of people who are on a mission to create the best innovation platform out there.
The Productivity Tooling team is part of The Developer Acceleration sub-stream and has one goal: to provide the best tooling and processes to enable the engineering group to deliver value to customers frequently and efficiently.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Your role will be to define the new standard for Productivity Tooling and build a strong team which will work on continuous and iterative improvement of engineering experience, including Deployment Frequency, Lead Time for Changes, Mean Time to Recovery, and Change Failure Rate.
What you’ll do
- Improving our engineering productivity metrics, taking a data-driven approach to collecting and quantifying them
- Lead implementation of new world-class tools and processes for engineers
- Continuously communicate the vision and strategy to the entire engineering team, handle feedback and find optimal ways to deliver new and improved experiences
- Build and lead the team, actively hire and grow new talent
- Help with ongoing improvement of our onboarding processes and experience
What you’ll need
- 5+ yrs of development experience using modern methodologies and tooling
- 2+ yrs experience as an Engineering Manager (or technical lead role)
- Strong expertise and passion for improving development processes in an organization of 500+ engineers
- Comfortable making decisions affecting the entire engineering organization
- Data driven approach to development processes. Ability to introduce and maintain key engineering metrics: quality, velocity, dependencies, technical debt, security, etc
- Ability to build strong trust-based relationships with engineers and leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.