About the Team
The main objective of the People Excellence team is to provide processes, tools, and infrastructure to enable people efficiency and compliance, allowing people to work without distraction. As a part of People Excellence, the IT team works on software, hardware and related processes to help Miro employees perform their best work.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the Role
Miro is growing its People Excellence team, and we are looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join our team! In this role you will work with a variety of projects and processes.It will require collaboration with different teams, like Trust, People and Workspace to improve our productivity and implement new internal tools.
What You’ll Do
- Work with IT projects with collaboration with other teams like internal security (Trust), People team and Workspace team
- Maintain and improve the process of employee’s onboarding including access management and hardware delivery
- Prepare new European office launches
What You’ll Need
- 6+ years of IT experience as a systems administrator or IT specialist working at a 1000+ employees organization
- Good experience with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Experience with cloud services
- Project management experience
- Experience working with network equipment with knowledge of routing principles (LAN, VPN)
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to give and receive actionable feedback
- Good communication skills
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.