About the team
We are seeking someone fun and upbeat to join our growing team!
The Renewals Team has the responsibility to make sure that our customers have all information and support available to renew their subscription with Miro.
You will be owning this critical part of our customer journey to ensure customers receive continued access and support from Miro. The team is making this happen through a focus on advising our customers and partners on their upcoming renewals, generating, sending quotes, and helping our AM and CSM team focus on upsell and adoption.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Our team is responsible for running all Miro direct and partner renewals. Each individual is taking on responsibility to independently and thoroughly oversee a set of renewals. This involves running the customer relationship as well as the system related tasks to produce renewal related documents, as well as ensuring the renewals are closed as forecasted
As a successful team effort, the renewal coordinator connects with sales, customer success, deal desk and other functions to ensure that the renewal is a seamless process. Bringing everyone along for the ride and thinking about the renewal strategically ensures we can offer the best outcome for the customer and Miro.
Miro has a culture of great cross-functional collaboration, and we encourage individuals with ideas and initiative.
What you’ll do
- Own enterprise customer renewals from initiation to close
- Interact directly with customers to answer questions and address issues through email, video, phone, and other channels
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers and Account Managers on understanding customer's goals and issues related to their contract renewal
- Be persistent and result driven, with focus on finding solutions to ensure renewal closure
- Suggest improvements to current processes and work cross-functionally to get these implemented
- Work with our EMEA team to produce an extraordinary customer experience
What you’ll need
- 2-3 years proven experience working in a SaaS business, in customer success, renewals, or account management
- Comfortable speaking with customers on all levels, from procurement to business owners
- Quick learner and can work effectively in a high growth environment
- Detail and process oriented, to lead a large number of renewals per quarter
- Proficiency in the German language
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Competitive equity package
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.