About the team
The Global Onboarding team is a cross-functional pod that researches, builds, and iterates on our new hire offerings. This team is part of Miro’s Learning and Organizational Development function, a group of designers, facilitators, and program managers who build People products that enable an exceptional employee experience. From leadership development to in-hub gatherings to bringing our diversity and inclusion vision to life, the team understands that success lies in truly understanding and designing for our users–Mironeers.
Our People team is a highly collaborative, global team that drives the culture, performance, and development that makes our mission possible. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
At Miro, we are all about bringing people together to create the next big thing. Our online whiteboard platform is an infinite canvas where cross-functional teams can come together to unlock creativity, strengthen collaboration, and rapidly innovate.
Miro is scaling rapidly, and our new hire experience is essential in sustaining our engagement, performance, and growth. Every new Mironeer joining helps shape our culture and contributes to setting a new bar in the impact we want to have in the world. As the onboarding lead, you’ll partner with program managers, facilitators, and designers to build and implement the vision and roadmap for onboarding experiences that accelerate new Mironeer paths to belonging, connection, and performance excellence.
As a leading expert in this space, you’ll help teach new Mironeers, upskill internal teammates, and partner with best-in-class vendors to scale the program. With offices in 11 hubs worldwide and a hybrid working model, you’ll leverage user focus, creativity, and cultural intelligence to support and connect Mironeers in new and meaningful ways.
What you’ll do
- Create and execute the vision for the global new Mironeer experience and lead the working group across initiatives and goals to get there
- Evaluate systems, programs, and metrics to advance the new hire experience within Miro’s fast-paced and global growth
- Learn from new Mironeers to optimize their experience across organizational touchpoints, accelerating their path to belonging, product knowledge, and performance
- Blend the best of Miro’s global culture, product, and values with local nuances and needs
- Contribute to the onboarding facilitation team in teaching classes and setting newcomers up for success
What you’ll need
- 6+ years experience designing and delivering learning or orientation programs at high-growth SaaS companies and experience taking a program from prototype to scale
- The ability to set vision and strategy while maintaining focus on operational details
- Experience with Human-Centered Design, agile methods, and/or contemporary instructional design techniques
- Advanced facilitation skills in online and face-to-face environments
- A high degree of cultural intelligence and the ability to seamlessly partner across geographies, identities, and functions
- Program management excellence, the ability to lead work groups across multiple workstreams, and advanced systems thinking skills
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.