About the role
As the Japan Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and developing enablement programs to support key business initiatives in Japan. You will partner closely with leadership to define the enablement roadmap both internally as well as with our key partners. The ideal candidate is strategic, has outstanding project management skills, loves facilitation and is not afraid to launch, test, and iterate in an ever evolving environment. This is an individual contributor role and you will report into the Global GTM enablement team with a dotted line to our VP of Japan.
About the Team
You will join a highly motivated, rapidly growing, and hard-working Go-to-Market Enablement team that takes pride in developing our GTM team's skills. Our primary objective is to improve productivity, helping teams accelerate sales cycles and deliver more value for our customers.
Everyone on our team is based in one of our physical hubs. We look for people that want to build culture within these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, working in the office at least 2 days a week.
What you’ll do
- Build and define our Japan enablement strategy with input from leadership
- Prioritize, translate & implement global & regional initiatives
- Partner with our Partner Account Management team to ensure our partners are enabled on key updates and focus areas
- Ensure our Japan new hires experience an effective onboarding experience to ramp optimally
- Design, build and deliver training programs for new processes, product use cases or technical knowledge, consultative skills, etc.
- Facilitate training sessions, bootcamps internally and externally
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience in enablement, consultancy or leadership; experience as a sales AE, sales leader or channel manager preferred but not required.
- Strong program management skills, implementing and leading training initiatives end-to-end
- Proven track record of building positive relationships across the business
- Demonstrated ability to take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics
- Data analytics proficiencies, capable of interpreting and optimizing programs based on available data
- Strategic problem-solving skills, with the ability to execute in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Force Management, Command of the Message Certified is a plus
- Fluency in Japanese and English
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.