About the team
The Company Enablement team is a cross-functional pod that researches, builds, and tests human-centered products. This team is part of Miro’s Learning and Organizational Development function, a group of leads, designers, facilitators, and program managers who build People products that enable an exceptional employee experience. From new hire orientation to in-hub gatherings to bringing our diversity and inclusion mission to life, the team understands that success lies in truly understanding and designing for our users–Mironeers.
Our People team is a highly collaborative, global team that drives the culture, performance, and development that makes our mission possible. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, highly connected communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with three days a week in the office as our baseline.
About the role
At Miro, we are all about bringing people together to create the next big thing. Our online whiteboard platform is an infinite canvas where cross-functional teams can come together to unlock creativity, strengthen collaboration, and rapidly innovate. Miro has grown rapidly over the last 18 months, and we want to increase the velocity by which we learn from Mironeers to create the cultural programs and people products that will advance their experience and impact.
As the head of the company enablement pod, this means owning full cycle experiments that use the best in empathy design to work backward from user needs, prototype solutions, and take what works forward into scale. The potential array of users and solutions is vast—from new parents to new hub landing teams.
This role and team will fundamentally help shape global Miro culture and what it means to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Head of Learning and Organizational Development, you’ll be a critical member of their leadership team and an internal and external voice for Miro on the future of this space.
What you’ll do
- Leverage rapid prototyping to shape programs that significantly improve aspects of the Miro employee experience and transition established programming for ongoing implementation
- Facilitate empathy-based design practices and engage with users to further understand their needs (from surveys to focus groups) — this includes upskilling the Company Enablement team in these skills
- Partner with our Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager to create and update a D&I strategic roadmap
- Own the Miro engagement surveys and draw out the insights that help lead to new People program solutions across different groups, needs, and interests
What you'll need
- 8+ years of work in Human-Centered Design practices or similar
- The ability to transform user insight into products and solutions from the ground up and successfully navigate ambiguity along the way
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and the ability to work seamlessly across cultures, identities, and backgrounds
- A track record of using data and metrics to define insights and measure impact
- Outstanding communications skills
- Exceptional detail orientation and human-centered product design
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.