About the team
Miro is on a hyper-growth trajectory, scaling very fast and attracting world-class talent to support the business growth and stay ahead of the game. The engineering organization here is a unique group of people who are on a mission to create the best innovation platform out there.
The Developer Tooling team has one goal: provide the best tooling and processes to enable the engineering group to deliver value to customers frequently and efficiently.
Each role at Miro is based in one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in the office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Site Reliability Engineer in the Developer Tooling team you will be responsible for part of a team that is responsible for implementing an end to end automated microservice delivery platform. You will create, maintain and improve how we deliver software and be a core part of defining Miro's path to production.
What you'll do
- Improve the reliability of Miro's path to production
- Create and maintain developer tooling
- Make sure that the automated development process fits in to Miro's overall SRE strategy
- Automate and improve the process of infrastructure provisioning and deployment
What you'll need
- AWS knowledge
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience in configuration management (Ansible)
- Experience in one or more of the following languages (Java, Python or Node.js)
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.