About the Role
The role has been opened to scale up Miro's ability to be adopted organization-wide as a vital collaborative tool by engaging people in team-wide and organization-wide knowledge sharing and co-creation activities and generating healthy adoption that drives monetization goals.
You will be responsible for running Miro growth and core product increments that will generate healthy usage within Miro enterprise subscriptions, stimulate viral loops within big organizations, and - ultimately - secure renewals. Some examples of the product areas you will own are the following:
- user and admin onboarding to Miro enterprise product,
- in-product flows of capturing self-serve users and their accounts to be merged with enterprise accounts,
- in-product reporting and analytics to inform process improvements within teams and to drive effective account setup that facilitates knowledge sharing and virality.
Together with you in this role, we will work collaboratively with User & License management teams within Enterprise Product, Business Technology & Business Operations teams to set up and facilitate operational processes, Sales Enablement and Sales Operations team, Customer Success, Solution Engineering, and Customer Support to provide Miro customers with the best in class playbooks and customer experience.
This is your opportunity to build a foundational growth lever in one of the world’s fastest-growing companies. It reports to the Lead of Enterprise Product.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the Team
Enterprise Product Stream enables Miro to work at scale and serve our biggest customers’ needs. These teams are focused on security and administration, enterprise integrations, user management and licensing, and analytics and insights.
The stream includes Enterprise Security, Enterprise Integrations, Enterprise Administration & Management, and Analytics & Insights teams. All together, we work to enable teams and organizations of all sizes to use the power of collaboration to innovate continuously.
What you’ll do
- Connect with Miro customers and internal partners to collect their requirements and use them to develop a product strategy
- Build and drive execution of the strategic roadmap according to the business goals
- Set up operational processes in partnership with sales operations, business operations, and legal functions
- Write clear requirements and deliver them to product development teams to refine and implement the roadmap
- Fully own the product area, iterate on features and drive metrics towards the business impact. Your team will have control and autonomy over the area of expertise!
- Be an effective part of a geographically distributed cross-functional team
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in managing SaaS products of the enterprise grade
- Track record of delivering in-cloud solutions for enterprise-grade products with a high bar in user experience and complexity
- Strong focus on solving operational challenges in a cross-functional setup
- Mastery in negotiating and prioritising technical requirements and dependencies, even under ambiguous circumstance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; drive to collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, Operations, Marketing
- Ability to break down problems of all different types in a structured fashion and identify the key issues
- Ability to work well under ambiguity, with tenacious prioritization and timely and clear communication
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.