About the team
The Growth team is a 100+ members team with strong collaboration and partnership across product and go-to-market teams. Our mission is to scale Miro usage and revenue through improving customer experience, testing hypotheses, and uncovering new growth opportunities.
Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling organization.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs. We believe that strong community and thriving hubs are critical to our continued success and growth, as they amplify our collaboration, innovation, and speed and forge more connected teams. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with three days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The Freemium business model is the one of core pillars that enables Miro's growth and it is in need of constant evolution and optimization. This hire will significantly impact Miro's growth by acquiring new customers at scale in various markets. We expect this specialist to help monetize our active free teams and lead the execution of our monetization strategy, enabling users to discover, adopt, and derive value from Miro’s paid product offerings. This person will define and implement the roadmap around conversion and nARPA metrics, paywalls, trials, and pricing optimization.
What you’ll do
- Drive new ARR across geo segments while keeping adoption and engagement on Free accounts.
- Own user experience on purchase flow for self serve users
- Execute the strategy and roadmap of corresponding product areas, continuously uplifting Miro capabilities to serve as many self serve teams as we possibly can
- Identify opportunities for growth and untapped hypotheses for user monetization
- Find solutions to customize and personalize monetization techniques
- Provide product support for heavy cross-team/organization-wide projects to ensure successful delivery of company OKRs
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager driving growth for a b2b or b2c SaaS subscription business. PLG knowledge required for this role;
- Proven record of driving business outcomes and measurable improvements in the product lifecycle (e.g., user growth, monetization, engagement, retention);
- Working on initiatives that are closely tied to the business and business metrics, while balancing them with customer-centricity.
- Deep understanding of how to optimize a self-service funnel
- Strong prioritization skills and an execution-focused attitude
- Ownership and accountability for the impact and high-quality delivery
- Strong partner management: track record of getting buy-in and aligning cross-functional partners across the organization
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, ability to influence without authority
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.