About the team
The Product Foundation stream is responsible for Miro's logical model and technical platform that all Miro product teams use to build their features. It includes canvas domain model, canvas renderer, board server, and business logic of account, user, and access management.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is a high-load complex software for real-time collaboration that serves multiple use cases for multiple user segments. To ensure world-class quality and consistency of user experience and speed of product development we need to base this on a common flexible, scalable, and performant platform. This platform serves as a foundation for all Miro teams. We're looking for an experienced product leader to drive the evolution of our product foundation.
What you'll do
- Drive a shared vision, strategy, and roadmap of Miro's product foundation based on the deep understanding of current and future needs of the business
- Achieve common understanding and consensus across the entire product org on the way the product foundation evolves
- Ensure performance and stability of critical user flows are at the level of world-class collaboration and consumer apps
- Consistently improve Miro’s delivery speed and product quality by evolving the quality of the foundation
- Build a strong product foundation team and effective ways of working on the foundation
What you'll need
- 10+ years in product management
- 5+ years in leading large foundational/platform domains in complex high-load products
- High level of stakeholder management, cross-departmental collaboration and program management
- Experience in driving foundational changes in the logical model of a product
- Technical background (hands-on coding and/or technical education)
- Experience of working also on end-user parts of the product
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.