About the team
Miro Product Marketing Managers are influential in determining product strategy, prioritizing features, conducting competitive analysis and customer research, and ultimately naming, positioning, packaging, monetization, and launch. As part of this team, you will create compelling, insight-led positioning and messaging, develop and deliver impactful go-to-market strategies, and champion customers throughout the product development process.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The Lead Product Marketing Manager will own product marketing for Workflows ― one of Miro’s key product areas ― and work with Product teams throughout the complete product development cycle from determining product strategy and feature prioritization to competitive analysis, customer research, naming, positioning, packaging, monetization, and launch. As part of this team, you’ll help to shape the product and grow a loyal user and customer base. Product Marketers work cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Design, Research, Content, Growth, and more.
What you’ll do
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to inform go-to-market strategy, target segments, and messaging for our key audience segments
- Develop insight-led, differentiated positioning that translates the capabilities of our product into business value for Miro’s customers
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns and product launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and adoption
- Build and deliver clear and effective enablement for customer-facing teams, empowering them to position and sell Miro
- Partner with the Product team on product strategy, and act as the voice of the customer to balance team vision with customer needs
- Provide Product teams with aggregated, structured and prioritized product feedback across multiple channels
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, including 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- Track record of working cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Design, Content, and Research teams
- Ability to develop, validate, and refine value propositions, positioning, and key messaging
- Customer-centric mindset with an understanding of how to use data and research, and translate them into meaningful, actionable recommendations
- Ability to build integrated marketing strategies, choosing the right channels to bring products to market
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.