About the team
We are looking for one of the founding members of the Solutions Engineering team at Miro. The team’s mission is to be technical champions for customers’ and partners’ needs within the organization and bring the product to life within the technically complex environment of our largest Enterprise customers.
About the role
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to shape our Solutions Engineering team and practices. You will serve as an important link between the Go-To-Market and the Product/Engineering parts of the company and will be a key partner to Sales, Customer Success, and Partnerships teams in shaping how our customers use the product and how our product evolves with the customers’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Act as a technical advisor to our Enterprise customers, pre- and post-sales
- Lead discovery to identify technical requirements, then architect and demonstrate product solutions that showcase business value
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to Miro’s product management, engineering, marketing, and sales teams
- Establish and document best practices to ensure efficiency and continuously improve customer experience, serve as product expert with deep understanding of our integrations, APIs, application security, and line of business use cases
What you'll need
- 3+ years total technical experience
- 2+ years experience within SaaS architecture or sales engineering
- Robust understanding of product requirements and customer application
- Proven hands-on experience building and deploying solutions to customers
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive Equity Package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.