About the team
Miro is building an Enterprise Customer Success Solutions team to guide our Enterprise customers on using Miro to transform how their organizations collaborate. You will impact our customers immensely by helping them to realize their visual collaboration objectives and driving quick time to value. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to achieve their goals!
About the role
In this role, you will work with our most strategic customers to design and prepare people for new ways of collaborating and elevate the maturity of Miro usage across the Enterprise. To achieve this, you will lead customer discovery sessions to identify technical requirements during onboarding, deliver customer account migrations, and recommend product solutions that enable our customers to meet their business objectives. You will serve as a meaningful link between the Customer Success team and the Product organization, as well as a key partner to our Sales, Support, and Operations teams in crafting how our product evolves with the customers’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Lead discovery to identify organizational and technical requirements, then architect and demonstrate solutions that showcase the business value
- Run technical onboarding and deployment for our largest and most strategic Enterprise customers, including leading discovery sessions on security, scalability, and account structure needs, through delivering training and guidance on the Miro Administrative configuration
- Lead technical solutions consulting engagements with customers
- Ensure onboarding and migrations projects are delivered on time and completed according to plan
- Ensure flawless integration with other systems and apps, including identity management and other SaaS products and internal systems..
- Advise customer on user management and account set-ups based on security, governance, collaboration and growth needs
- Work internally to identify and detail process improvements and work cross-functionally to prioritize needs
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Account Managers, Customer Support, Solutions Engineering and Enterprise Product teams
What you'll need
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in customer Implementation, onboarding, professional services or service delivery
- Experience with technical support, such as identity providers (Active Directory, Azure, Okta) and enterprise security solutions (SAML/SSO, DLP, SIEM)
- Excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, ability to build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion while achieving the desired business outcomes
- Fluency in German
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
At Miro, we want to celebrate our employees’ cultural diversity while making sure everyone is on the same page. English is the official language of our communications, so make sure all your application materials are in English. That way, we won’t miss a single accomplishment!
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.