About the team
Do you enjoy working with a very successful and super engaged team? We are looking for a manager who likes working in a fast paced SaaS environment, taking our existing and still growing team of renewal coordinators to the next level. The team owns all direct- and partner transactions and work in very close collaboration with other internal functions. Running their renewal business includes alignment with the customer and stakeholders, as well as negotiating all commercial aspects of the subscription, including closing the renewal deals successfully. This team is part of the Customer Experience team which also includes Customer Success, Customer Education and Support.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As the head of the renewals team, you will be leading a multicultural and diverse group of very engaged individuals distributed across EMEA. Top priority in your daily routine are: taking responsibility for achieving renewal related financial goals, managing the collaboration with the internal partners, helping to improve and revisit processes, and developing the individuals and their skills. The role requires you to be critically thinking about ways to achieve and retain renewal targets now and in the future. It also requires being hands-on in handling every day renewal questions from Mironeers and customers.
You will be reporting to our Head of Renewals.
What you’ll do
- Build, coach and manage a team of renewal coordinators to best in class renewal results
- Help the team to remove potential roadblocks to reach the renewal goals
- Cultivate an environment of continuous learning and personal development
- Provide a regional forecast considering different aspects of the business
- Communicate with customers and partners in escalation situations to answer questions and address issues through email, video, phone, and other channels
- Collaborate with regional Customer Success and Account Management leadership teams, participate in meetings and strategic customer business reviews
- Be a partner for the regional Miro teams, train them on renewal related topics
- Support the development and execution of specific programs and projects
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of demonstrated ability in a customer retention role, being familiar with the related processes
- 2+ years of experience in managing people and leading a team in a fast growing SaaS organization
- Experience in establishing relationships and running partnerships with sales, customer success and others
- Excellent communication skills, ablility to work with leaders of different levels and groups
- Comfortable stepping in to resolve issues and drive outcomes
- Interested to cultivate a culture of customer success by ongoing learning, improvement and collaboration focus
- Strategic agility: able to plan and project results with the willingness to adjust repeatedly throughout the process
- Ability to uncover, define and implement improvement processes for the team
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.