About the team
Workflows stream is focused on end-to-end experiences for the most popular and impactful scenarios and user personas of Miro. It is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with a lot of opportunities to make significant impact and revolutionise the way people work together. While the core product stream is providing a visual collaboration tool that can be valuable across a broad set of use cases and personas, the Workflows stream is diving deeper into specific needs and problems of selected personas ensuring that we optimise our solution for these.
Strategic Integrations team is part of this stream and is intended to enhance workflows for these personas by integrating Miro with partner platforms.
Developers have freedom to experiment, to influence how collaboration on the Miro board would look like and think about our customers’ experience. Check it out on this awesome video!
About the role
As an Engineering Manager, you will build and lead a team responsible for integrating Miro into large and highly strategic partner platforms in the agile planning space. You will participate in the design of technical solutions, own team outcomes, and support the continued growth and effective scaling of the Workflows stream.
What you’ll do
- Build and lead the Strategic Integrations team (people management, hiring, process development and collaborating with other teams)
- Technical management (backlog prioritization and ownership of team outputs)
- Improve engineering processes and practices to support long term growth
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience and 2+ years of leading teams. Experience building cross-domain apps on top of SaaS platforms (Atlassian, Salesforce, etc) preferable.
- Backend development in major languages (Node.JS and Java preferred). Experience with authentication, REST API and databases (SQL/noSQL).
- Preferred experience with microservices
- Strong cross-team communication skills.
- Planning and prioritization skills.
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.