About the role
Miro is growing its Customer Success team, and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! An enterprise Customer Success Manager on our Enterprise Team has many responsibilities from onboarding customers and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services.
Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
About the team
The Customer Success Management team (CSM) is part of Customer Experience, which also includes Renewals, Customer Education, and Support teams. CSM works with our Enterprise-licensed customers to help them collaborate and innovate with Miro continuously, resulting in high retention and expansion rates.
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of Enterprise customers
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcomes
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams working closely with the Onboarding Consultants team
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this through high-touch engagements
- Develop best practices for customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success, thereby driving customer growth and retention
- Be the voice of the customer back into our organization
- Collaborate with your sales colleagues on creating accounts' plans and delivering QBRs
What you'll need
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success or other B2B customer facing roles, working with Enterprise customers (>5K employees or >500 users)
- Consistent track record of handling portfolios of 30-50 Enterprise accounts
- Ability to recognize and maximize business value as well as internal opportunities
- Ability to strategically prioritize your book of business
- Have proactive and collaborative mentality and excellent time management skills, ability to handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously
- Experience or high curiosity about the SaaS space
- Fluency in English and German
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills, customer-centric mentality and empathy towards users and customers
- Be a quick learner and have the ability to work effectively in a constantly evolving scale-up environment
- Willing and able to travel abroad regularly
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
At Miro, we want to celebrate our employees’ cultural diversity while making sure everyone is on the same page. English is the official language of our communications, so make sure all your application materials are in English. That way, we won’t miss a single accomplishment!
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.