About the team
You will join a highly motivated, energetic Revenue Operations team that takes pride in defining our GTM strategy, metrics for success, and partnering with sales, marketing, CX and others to scale the business. You will be in a unique position to work across a number of different functions and have a substantial impact on the top line and bottom line. Your success will be measured by both improvements in efficiency (streamlining processes, helping reps get deals done quicker, reducing internal deal steps, etc.) as well as overall sales efficiency (growing deal size, increasing frequency of expansions, helping reps win deals).
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs (Munich, Amsterdam or London) and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 2 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As we evolve our GTM for EMEA region and grow the team, we will need an operations partner who is able to help drive the GTM plan, build specific sales strategies, operationalize key sales processes, and build out reporting to measure success as we scale
You will provide operational rigor and support the EMEA sales leaders to manage the day to day business in order to grow revenue in a repeatable, predictable and scalable way.
What you’ll do
- Partner with sales leaders to be responsible for the day to day operational cadence of the business
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create meaningful business insights, establish strategic operational priorities, and develop and allocate key performance metrics
- Build, refine, rollout and monitor insights that will empower everyone in the sales organization to drive towards desired business outcomes
- Continually evaluate the current system and processes, implementing elegant improvements that will drive additional output and scale as the organization grows
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and collaborate closely with product, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance
What you’ll need
- 5+ years Sales operations, Sales Planning, or Revenue Operations at a SaaS organization that has seen scale (PLG preferred) with 3+ years in sales or revenue operation management
- Sales Planning & Strategy (incl. Salesforce sizing, territory design, capacity modeling and planning with running knowledge of both direct and indirect sales models
- History of building repeatable processes, dealing with ambiguity, etc. (Consulting background a plus)
- SFDC (advanced knowledge required)
- Excellent command of Excel and high degree of confidence with handling and analyzing large data sets (SQL/Looker experience a plus)
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to frame business problems and communicate insights with a bias towards action
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.