About the team
Miro’s Enterprise Marketing team is responsible for programs that establish Miro as a globally recognized Enterprise market leader, measured by increased revenue of our High Touch business. We are a highly cross functional team that works with teams in growth, sales, and customer success to acquire and expand Enterprise customers, integrating product-led growth with B2B marketing tactics.
Successful Enterprise Marketers anchor themselves in impact to the business, using a combination of analytical skills, creativity, and customer insight to craft and execute programs that result in measurable revenue growth. They are highly collaborative, touching all points of the customer lifecycle, and seek upfront and ongoing alignment with internal partners and stakeholders.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you’ll join Miro’s Enterprise Marketing function as our first strategic field marketing hire in the UK&I region. You will partner closely with sales, acting as a strategic business partner to strategic sales leadership, responsible for localized programs to build and accelerate Enterprise pipeline. This is a rare opportunity to work cross-functionally and collaborate with all go-to-market teams to build and execute a key component of Miro’s global strategy.
What you’ll do
- Establish Miro’s field marketing strategy for UK&I
- Partner with sales and various cross functional teams to deliver a diverse portfolio of marketing programs across the sales cycle, with a focus pipeline generation and maturation
- Build on initial footprint in region to drive expansion opportunities of high value customers through highly targeted ABM efforts and events
- Increase market awareness and generate new business opportunities with and through our partners and field events
- Amplify customer insights through case studies, customer advisory boards, and sourcing for PR
What you’ll need
- Experience as a field marketing lead in a B2B SaaS company
- Strong understanding of regional campaign management and measurement
- Outstanding skills in project management and prioritization
- The ability to design and manage a diverse set of marketing tactics (including executive events and briefings) in-field and remote
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.