About the team
Miro is looking to hire a strong sales leader to run and continue building out the Inside Sales team part of our Large Enterprise (Strategic Accounts) Sales segment in the BLX, Nord and ROE and drive the organisation through the next phase of growth. In this role, you will build, coach, and lead a team of Inside Sales Representatives. You will be a member of the Sales leadership team and will work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Hire, empower, coach, and develop a team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs)
- Provide ISRs with strategic mentorship on effective territory & account planning
- Support the team in expanding, hunting and closing net new progress in our Large Enterprise (Strategic Accounts) customers
- Build trusted relationships with key customers to ensure alignment with top business objectives
- Ensure bi-annual revenue targets and quarterly goals are achieved
- Use data and insights to provide accurate team forecasts and pipeline generation strategies
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions that impact our EMEA GTM strategy
What you'll need
- 7+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction
- 2+ years of Sales leadership experience at high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- Experience running acquisition tactics across Enterprise accounts
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Proven track record of selling software into Large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Proven understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.