About the role
As a Strategic Account Manager you will focus on expanding our largest UKI region accounts by focusing on net new lines of business. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in growing deep customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts across various industries.
The Strategic Account Manager is an ambitious and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by creating net new progress in our install base today. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, calling high and challenging customers' thinking about how Miro can act as a pillar for the way work gets done.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and consulting with customers to identify the needs and pain points.
About the team
The Strategic Account Management is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to work on strategic sales cycles with a customer base representing the largest organizations in the UKI.
As part of Miro’s strategic sales team, you will have the opportunity to develop, strategize, negotiate and close business with some of the UKIs largest multinationals. You will work in collaboration with our Customer Success, Inside Sales and New Logo team.
What you’ll do
- Combine the interests of multiple client stakeholders to drive account revenue growth
- Strategic account planning to motivate and lead company resources in appropriate expansion strategies
- Break into new personas and lines of business to drive incremental use cases
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business.
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of sales experience within the UK region enterprise market, including experience with SaaS
- Strong account expansion skills (new business, strategic territory & account planning, cross functional team-selling)
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to build rapport and relationships with senior clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
What's in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Competitive equity package
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.