About the role
Miro is looking to hire a manager for our growing Strategic Customer Success Managers team for ROE. In this role you will build, coach, and lead a team of Customer Success Managers and you will report to the ROE Senior Manager of Customer Success. Next to managing this team, you will work closely with the regional Sales leaders and other cross-functional partners to improve our processes, and to drive adoption, retention and customer expansion.
About the team
The Customer Success Management team (CSM) is part of Customer Experience, which also includes Renewals, Customer Education, and Support teams. CSM works with our Enterprise-licensed customers to help them collaborate and innovate with Miro continuously, resulting in high retention and expansion rates.
What you’ll do
- Build, coach and lead the team of CSMs serving our Strategic customer segment
- Partner with primarily sales and solution engineering teams to help improve customer lifetime value (CLV) through higher product adoption, health scores, customer satisfaction, retention and expansion
- Manage the team to maintain hygiene in account data, health, and other important indicators
- Own your team’s revenue and health forecasting
- You will build and maintain executive relationships for selected accounts in your team’s portfolio
- Continuously help innovate and improve processes, practices and assets to deliver consistently better customer success in a scaling business
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience in High Touch Customer Success or other core account management roles at a high-growth B2B SaaS organization, with a consistent track record of meeting targets
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSMs showing strong people performance leadership skills. Experience in coaching colleagues and/or direct reports
- Experience in being a team lead or a manager of a CSM team is a plus
- A solid understanding and great foundation in Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, ability to establish relationships and work cross-functionally
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in CS processes
- Good understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Analytical approach: analyse data and turn that into strategy & execution. Coach your team on how to prioritize & execute using data
What’s in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.