About the team
The Performance Marketing team plays a significant role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Partnership team is part of the Performance Marketing team and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as SEM, Analytics, Finance, Paid Social, and! Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Brand Marketing, SEO, Lifecycle Marketing, Product, and Finance, resulting in a collaborative role.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the acquisition team's strategy and operations focused on the affiliate channels. You will own your own budget and objectives and significantly impact the team's overall success.
The role reports to the Paid Partnerships team leader and will work closely with other dedicated individuals across other acquisition channels.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will lay the foundation for the Acquisition partnership team and contribute to the organization's growth.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement effective strategies across multiple affiliates partners
- Produce reports for management, providing insights and useful recommendations
- Form hypothesis, design and implement tests, collect data and apply findings to increase the return on investment of your campaigns
- Monitor and adjust agreements with affiliates to achieve objectives
- Perform ongoing audience analysis and adjust affiliate's goals
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience managing affiliates campaigns for web performance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze large sets of data and numbers
- Highly proficient in using Excel and other data platforms like Looker/Tableau
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing
- A solution-oriented mentality
Nice to have
- You have worked in a similar role in a B2B SaaS organisation
- You have an engineering degree or degree in mathematics, economics, business or finance
- You speak another European language
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.