About the role
As the Head of EMEA Outbound Sales Development, you will be responsible for the Outbound prospecting responsibilities for Enterprise and Strategic target accounts in Europe. Today, the role will cover 3-4 leaders with 19-25 reps and will continue to scale as we unlock additional Outbound pipeline sources. You will source new logo opportunities in both segments to drive continued growth in ARR.
You will play a key role in driving the EMEA go-to-market strategy and consistent pipeline across the teams while identifying new insights into how Miro can positively transform the way prospective customers’ businesses work.
About the team
You will join a highly motivated, upbeat sales team that takes pride in producing quality revenue pipeline, landing new customers, and developing the future talent pipeline of Miro.
What you’ll do
- Hire, mentor, and lead a team of first-line Outbound Sales Development leaders
- Help hire, ramp, and train 3-4 teams of daring sales development representative
- Help drive our overall Outbound pipeline generation strategy for Sales Development
- Build a program to generate a consistent new logo pipeline from our identified list of target account
- Empower the team to A/B test quality prospecting messaging to optimize prospecting strategy
- Be actively engaged in Outbound prospecting strategy to strengthen SDR approaches to successfully penetrate target account
- Work with Marketing to strategize on campaigns and targeted ads to increase awareness and engagement within prospective customers
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities to ensure adequate pipeline to achieve revenue targets
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of sales experience with strong performance across sales development and closing roles
- 3+ years of first-line management experience, preferably leading, building, & scaling sales development organizations in a fast-paced, software sales environment
- Strong quantitative skills to measure, manage, and optimize activity and efficiency
- A passion for developing talent and mentoring while building an upbeat environment where people love to come to work
- Strong writing and public speaking skills
- Strength in working cross-functionally including executive management, sales, operations, and marketing teams
- Strong innovation skills - you will think of innovative ways to boost conversion rates and drive revenue
- Design playbooks and career paths for the sales development organization
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.