About the team
On the Central Analytics team, it is our responsibility to ensure the quality of our most closely-watched metrics. We are a small and highly leveraged team of folks working with Analytics team leads, Strategic Finance and Data Engineering to ensure that the greater Analytics team as has access to clean, documented and up-to-date sources of truth. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As Miro grows, we are looking to hire a strong Revenue Analyst for our Central Analytics team. In this role you will work closely with the Analytics team leadership and Strategic Finance team to help create and maintain some of our most important metrics, including ARR. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will support the foundation of the Central Analytics team and will contribute to the Analytics team's success.
What you’ll do
- Be detail oriented. Key to the mission of Central Analytics is making sure the rest of the team has access to clean, documented and auditable data
- Know where to find the right data to answer a question. Be persistent in ensuring data quality and resourceful in getting data that is not immediately available
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to your stakeholders. Guide their line of questioning rather than just fulfilling requests. Provide insights and conclusions rather than data outputs
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone - understand always changing business needs, explore new tech and tools, trace data issues to the source, or find a new way to address an old problem
What you'll need
- 4+ years of Strategic Finance/Analytics/Data Science/BizOps experience, preferably in a fast growing startup
- Bachelors in Applied Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or related technical field
- You are experienced with many technical tools: You can develop complex SQL queries in your sleep and love a good Excel formula. You are comfortable with tools like Looker, Salesforce, or Tableau. You have experience with DBT, Snowflake or are willing to learn quickly
- You love digging into the details and understanding complex calculations down to the core. Experience in Revenue Analytics, Strategic Finance or Accounting is a plus
- You’re comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.