About the team
Miro is building an Enterprise Customer Onboarding team to collaborate with and guide our Enterprise customers on technical and configuration methodologies to align to their security, permissions, and scalability requirements. You will impact our customers immensely by helping them to realize their visual collaboration objectives and driving quick time to value. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to achieve their goals!
About the role
In this role, you'll be responsible for streamlining and scaling the onboarding and migrations processes, including working cross functionally with Product, Operations and Customer Success to maximize our impact on customer outcomes. You will serve as a meaningful link between the Customer Success team and the Product organization, as well as a key partner to our Sales, Support, and Operations teams in shaping how our product evolves with the customers’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Success and Operations Leaders to build repeatable, scalable onboarding and migration processes and resources
- Work internally to identify and detail process improvements and work cross-functionally to prioritize needs
- Ensure your team’s onboarding and migrations projects are delivered on time and completed according to plan
- Work cross-functionally with Product to prioritize Enterprise Admin features at scale
- Hire, train and mentor your team to develop project delivery, consultative relationship management, problem solving skills and technical competence
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Account Managers, Customer Support, Solutions Engineering and Enterprise Product teams
What you'll need
- 3+ years of Professional Services delivery or related role preferably within a SaaS organization
- 1+ year(s) as a Lead/Manager of an Onboarding, Professional Services or related team as a SaaS organization
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology, including identity providers and enterprise security solutions
- Experience leading and crafting technical projects and/or onboarding engagements, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT, Executives and organizations
- Broad experience working with Enterprise level customers, comfort in navigating a large organization and confirmed past involvement in building strong cross-functional relationships internally
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.