About the team
In this role, you will report to the Head of Growth, We are a 100+ members team with strong collaboration and partnership across product and go-to-market teams. Our mission is to scale Miro usage and revenue through improving customer experience, testing hypotheses, and uncovering new growth opportunities.
Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling organization.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs. We believe that strong community and thriving hubs are critical to our continued success and growth, as they amplify our collaboration, innovation, and speed and forge more connected teams. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with three days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
You will impact the overall success of Miro by applying a growth mindset to our scaling our Enterprise business. You will own your strategy, roadmap of initiatives, and experiments that will increase Miro usage (both breadth and depth) within the Enterprise segment to influence new Enterprise logo acquisition and drive healthy usage within our Enterprise user base.
What you’ll do
- Lead product strategy for your area of responsibility and its execution with a dedicated cross-functional team
- Generate and validate hypotheses to drive product qualified accounts and therefore healthy sales pipeline through initiatives and experiments
- Grow Miro usage and engagement within existing Enterprise accounts
- Build and deliver great user experiences for Miro admins and end-users
- Work with cross-functional teams and partners across product, design, marketing, education, and revenue teams to set clear and measurable objectives, align roadmaps, invest resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Help build a thorough growth culture, using quantitative and qualitative measures that link to company objectives, with a focus on learnings and impact
What you’ll need
- Proven experience in Product Management within a SaaS B2C2B model. Knowledge of the PLG & Enterprise SaaS is required for this role
- Understanding customer needs and delivering a high-quality end-to-end user experience
- Growth approach: synthesize data to find growth levers and translate it into strong hypotheses to test
- Ownership and accountability: shown ability to meet business requirements, drive business outcomes and deliver high-quality user experience on time
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, stakeholder management, and ability to influence without authority
- A strong team player and partner with a good work ethic
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.