About the team
The purpose of Miro’s Strategic Finance team is to architect the company’s financial future and guide the company to achieve it through unbiased data-driven analysis. The team combines external market observation with internal assessment to set operating targets for teams, support the company’s strategic decisions, and identify new growth opportunities.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for candidates who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, and we anticipate 3 days per week in-office will become our norm.
About the role
We are looking for a Strategic Finance Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. As part of the Strategic Finance team, you will play a critical role in planning, providing insight into business performance and supporting strategic decision-making. This is a highly visible role in the organisation involving close partnership with leaders across the company.
What you’ll do
- Assess new business opportunities for Miro and conduct due diligence to inform the company’s strategic and investment decisions
- Collaborate with Miro’s business leaders to bridge company’s financial plan with operational execution
- Prepare presentations and key reporting for the Executive Team, heads of business units, and other stakeholders
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of relevant experience in strategy/management consulting, investment banking, strategic FP&A, or corporate strategy
- Ability to gather, synthesise and triangulate data across multiple sources
- Advanced technical proficiency with and thorough experience in financial modelling, including forecasting, unit economics analysis, and cohort analysis
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Ability to make complex topics simple to others, especially through presentation of visualisations and/or slides
- Basic familiarity with SaaS business model and subscription revenue dynamics
- Experience presenting to executive-level audience
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.