About the team
The Commercial Sales team is a critical component of our sales engine, focused on landing today’s exciting growth companies and expanding Miro’s footprint within our future enterprises. We’re a hard working, fun, collaborative team that’s passionate about our customers and Miro’s value proposition. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong Commercial Sales Manager (Nordics) to run and scale our high velocity Sales team. In this role you will build, coach, and manage a fun and high performing team of Commercial Account Executives. You will partner cross-functionally to evolve our Sales playbook and build strategies to drive high output from a robust pipeline. You will be a member of the Sales leadership team and work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Coach, enable and lead a team of 5-10 Account Executives to help land and expand within the Commercial Sales segment (<500 employees)
- Develop the team by arming them with key sales skills and fundamentals to be ready for their next roles
- Help reps close deals following a consistent, repeatable process that is optimized for high velocity
- Spot trends from customer conversations to build strategies to drive growth and remove bottlenecks from the sales process
- Use data-driven pipeline prioritization and forecast methodologies
- Build and maintain a high-energy, fun and motivating culture
What you'll need
- 1+ years of Sales Management experience at a high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- 3+ years of SaaS sales closing experience with a proven track record of performance
- Experience with implementing a repeatable, high-velocity sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Experience in pipeline, forecast management, and using data to prioritize time+driving the business forward
- Experience with a Sales Methodology
What’s in it for you
- Greenfield startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.