About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong sales leader to run and continue building our Strategic Sales segment in the Benelux and Nordics and drive the organisation through the next phase of growth. In this role, you will build, coach, and lead a team of expert sellers. You will be a member of the Sales leadership team and will work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive revenue growth.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office.
What you’ll do
- Hire, motivate, coach, and develop a team of Strategic Account Managers (AMs)
- Provide AMs with strategic mentorship on effective territory & account planning
- Support the team in navigating, closing and expanding our enterprise customers
- Build trusted, executive-level relationships with key customers to ensure alignment with top business objectives
- Ensure quarterly revenue targets and monthly goals are achieved
- Use data and insights to provide accurate team forecasts and pipeline generation strategies
- Help improve our product by providing sales and customer perspective
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions that impact our EMEA GTM strategy
What we'd love to see from you
- 8+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction
- 3+ years of Sales leadership experience at high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- Experience running Strategic deals within accounts 10K+ employee size, and deal sizes in the high six & seven figures
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Proven track record of selling software into large accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Proven understanding of Strategic SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks are provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.