About the team
Miro’s Solutions Engineering team members are technical champions for customers’ and partners’ needs within the organization and bring the product to life within the technically complex environment of our largest Enterprise customers.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong Solutions Engineering Leader (Rest Of Europe) to oversee our growing team in one of our hubs. In this role, you will build, coach, and manage a team of Solutions Engineers. Furthermore, you will be a member of the Solutions Engineering leadership team and work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive sales and adoption.
What you’ll do
- Build, coach, and manage a team of Solutions Engineers
- Partner with the Sales Leader and other functions to accelerate sales cycles, grow deals, and align on strategy
- Manage the team to maintain hygiene health and indicators on Salesforce
- Participate in Sales QBRs
- Partner with product leadership to drive innovation bringing in field feedback
- Personally work with our largest customers (10K+ employee size) to establish executive relationships
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the Solutions Engineering leadership team
- Drive field prioritization and sales/product escalations
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in Strategic or Enterprise (High Touch) Solutions Engineering with a proven track record of meeting targets.
- 2+ years as a Lead/Manager of Solutions Engineering at a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Strong foundation in the Solutions Engineering norms, processes, and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling SEs with strong performance management skills.
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in SEs processes
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.