About the team
Miro’s Trust and Reputation team works to ensure corporate security, risk and compliance are maintained through verifiable activities, such as deployment and maintenance of Miro’s audit programs and projects as well as assisting with customer and prospective customer due diligence requests to validate Miro’s adherence to regulations and compliance controls.
Chiefly concerned with information security compliance and risk management activities, Audit focuses on the deployment of new compliance programs and the management of existing ones. The team has global reach across the organization to work with collaborators and drive delivery and change within Miro.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Within the Trust Audit team you will be working alongside the Application Security, People, Business Operations and other teams with a view on the wider compliance areas and systems within Miro. This role reaches far and wide into the whole organisation and requires critical thinking to take on the challenges posed by modern day compliance.
As an Audit Program Manager you will help to deploy and maintain new and existing compliance programmes as well as working with the wider Trust Team to deliver stand-alone projects, documentation, and be a subject matter authority for the wider organisation.
What you’ll do
- Build, Launch and Scale Miro for auditing and compliance initiatives as required by the business
- Take ownership of Miro’s ISO27001 program and assist in the deployment and maintenance of other compliance initiatives as the need arises
- Generate and review evidence related to compliance program controls
- Generate audit program reporting as it pertains to Miro and other collaborator requirements
- Optimize the ISO27001 programme and build an iterative process for recertification
- Collaborate with teams across Miro and third parties to deploy and maintain compliance initiatives
What you’ll need
- 3+ years within the IT compliance domain of which 2+ years in a project and/or people management position
- Hands-on experience building and leading compliance programs, ideally ISO27001 and SOC2
- Familiarity with cloud deployed environments (SaaS) and technologies
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple collaborators
- General understanding engineering and security architecture
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.