About the team
Miro’s Support Excellence team sits within the broader Customer Experience Operations team, and collaborates closely with business partners in Customer Support in an embedded fashion. CX Ops is part of the Revenue Operations function, and supports each of the Customer Experience functions (Customer Support, Customer Success, Renewal Management, and Customer Education) with their key practices and processes, as well as wider initiatives spanning across several organizations.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As the Manager of Support Excellence, you will be scaling all operational aspects of Customer Support globally. Partnering with the Head of Customer Support and part of the broader Customer Experience Operations leadership team, you will lead the assessment, identification, development, and implementation of strategies, technologies and initiatives focusing on developing and improving the performance of the Support team, as well as its collaboration with other teams within Miro.
We are building best in class and industry-leading processes to ensure our Support Agents deliver unparalleled customer experiences. The ideal candidate is an innovative problem solver, with troubleshooting and analytical skills, well-rounded experience working in customer support or other operational roles, and is motivated by team as well as personal success.
What you’ll do
- Hire, develop, and mentor a team of specialists who focus on projects to achieve excellence in the operations of a global Customer Support organization
- Develop processes and an execution strategy towards a Support Excellence roadmap, to support the growth and scalability objectives of Miro’s Customer Support, aligned with department and Miro-wide initiatives
- Work with senior leadership on defining workflows, practices, and standards so that Support Agents can deliver fast, reliable, and accurate support to customers around the globe, aligned on a common vision
- Collaborate with the Head of Customer Support to develop Key Performance Indicators for the Customer Support’s people, processes and tools; gather and report on those metrics regularly, and implement control procedures to confirm operational health
- Define a capacity plan and staffing objectives, and own the coordination of staff schedules to ensure the achievement of our operational goals
- Contribute to the administering of all software systems used by Miro’s Support team (e.g. Zendesk Suite, Slack, SFDC, Looker/Explore, and Miro’s internal systems) including user administration in accordance with written and audited security controls and configuration changes when needed
- Lead all aspects of the execution of the initial and ongoing training program, to ensure that the Support Agent's technical and soft skills are up to date
What you’ll need
- 3+ years experience leading the Operations, Systems or Excellence team of a Customer Support department
- 2+ years in a team leadership or people management role
- Strong project management skills with extensive experience in global, cross-functional projects. Any PM certifications are nice to have (Prince2, Lean Six Sigma, PMI)
- Understanding of SaaS models, Product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Strong analytical & operational skills
- Ability to build trust and strong relationships with CX reps / leaders
- Subject matter expertise in modern tools: Zendesk, Looker, salesforce.com. SQL knowledge is a major plus
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.