About the team
There is an ever growing team of professionals in our People team globally, and we are in charge of recruiting, onboarding and employee experience, L&D, performance management, and talent brand development. We have a team culture that is highly collaborative, and we expect our new team member to contribute proactively to our common projects. We have a lot of freedom and opportunity to choose the tools we need and build out new solutions and practices that will level up the quality and delivery of our teamwork. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change how people collaborate together with our talented team!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, purposeful, Senior Product/Design Recruiter with a high level of self-responsibility and drive who would like to join our international recruiting team and build our Product Organisation. As a Senior Technical Recruiter you will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to align on hiring needs, you will keep on improving effective candidate selection process to provide our teams with the best talents, who match Miro’s high bar for performance, potential, and our values. Miro is in a hyper-growth stage - we are scaling up rapidly, hence you will be part of building our Amsterdam hub, contributing with your ideas, practices and sharing these exciting times with the team.
What you’ll do
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs and grow their organization
- Source, attract and close candidates for multiple senior roles within Product domain and help Miro relocate talent globally
- Proactively identify pain points and implement best practices/ process improvements and tools for attracting and selecting A-players
- Constantly network with talent and provide a best in class candidate experience
- Support the team in participating in talent acquisition events (conferences), networking, HR-marketing activities
What you'll need
- Extensive experience with full-cycle recruiting in a hyper-growth environment
- Experience with recruiting a wide range of senior hard to fill tech roles (product managers, Group PM’s, Product Directors, Design managers, etc)
- Experience with managing a large amount of stakeholders in a complex organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Ability to use data to tell a story and inform decision making
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.