About the team
Sales and Success Analytics team is responsible to arm all Sales and Success people with insights they can use to make decisions and bring to prospects and customers. We own all aspects of data and insights our business partners need. We work with leadership on strategic projects as a thought partner. We build scalable solutions to support the growing Sales and Success teams to have the right information they need to be successful. As Miro grows, we are expanding the analytics team in Amsterdam to support Sales and Success people in EMEA.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
You will hire, lead and build a strong, impactful and happy team. You will mentor and support your team to grow to senior analytics professionals while continuously delivering impact for Miro.
You will guide your team to tackle a multitude of exciting challenges including helping define business partner team strategy and address the effectiveness of their key initiatives, helping them have source of truth data and insights to understand health of their business and find the best next action, building a scalable solution to enable the sales reps and customer success managers to recommend the best actions they should take with data-driven insights.
What you’ll do
- Hire and build a happy and performing team. Mentor and coach junior analysts. Set strategy to drive even more impact as a leader
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to your Sales and Success leadership. Guide business partners' line of questioning rather than just fulfilling requests and suggest the best solution to their problem
- Own multiple projects, from prioritizing, strategizing, planning to delivering in time. Be persistent in ensuring data quality and resourceful in getting data that is not immediately available
- Push yourself outside of your comfort zone - understand always changing business needs, explore new tech and tools, trace data issues to the source, or find a new way to address an old problem
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of Analytics/Data Science/BizOps experience, 2+ years of experience in people management and hiring experience. Prefers an experience in a hyper-growth organisation
- Bachelors in Applied Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or related technical field
- Experienced with many technical tools: You can develop complex SQL queries in your sleep. You are comfortable with tools like Looker, Salesforce, Python or R. You have experience with DBT, Snowflake or are willing to learn quickly
- Statistics savvy: You are familiar with building predictive models and design experimentations. Other advanced Machine Learning experiences like NLP, Unsupervised models, Graph-based ML, Linear programming are preferred
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path and guide the team
- Deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection, and can lead the team and partners in the process
- Love telling stories with data - numbers are key, but a business is built with people. Cross Functional relationships and effective communication are essential to make an impact
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.