About the team
Miro developers platform currently has over 200 apps built. Over the next 2 years, we intend to get to the next level; add new rich APIs and SDKs, coupled with a world-class developer experience.
The SDK team enables external developers to bring new functionality to Miro boards by building interactive apps and integrations with other products using the TypeScript Web SDK. You can check some examples in our Marketplace.
The Developer Experience team focuses on understanding and optimizing the journey of external developers, providing tooling, resources and examples to make it ever-easier to build solutions on our platform.
We are a focused team with a lot of growth and impact opportunities.
About the role
As a part of the Platform team, your work will be fundamental for the adoption of the Miro platform and the growth of our developer community, and secure strategic partners for the long term. You will have the opportunity to get to know and interact directly with our developer community and use that knowledge along with usage data to create new tools, components and adapt existing ones to meet their needs.
What you’ll do
- Help build our Developers Platform, for use by millions of Miro users and a key strategic asset of Miro
- Take input from and work with our developer community on Miro Platform projects (SDK, Apps, Plugins, etc) and contribute to other projects as appropriate
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of working experience with at least 5 years in a senior role
- Experience working with TypeScript, Node.js & their ecosystems
- Curiosity and a desire to be responsible for all aspects of building Miro's developer platform in a highly focused and rapidly growing team
- Have backend experience
- Worked on SDKs before
- Have experience working with public platforms
- Open source projects contribution
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.