About the role
As the Head of Global Inbound Sales Development, you will own the Inbound pipeline generation responsibilities for our Commercial, Enterprise & Strategic segments globally. Today, the role will cover 2 leaders with ~24 reps, and will continue to scale as we unlock additional Inbound demand sources. You will be focused on continually optimizing the Inbound demand & pipeline generation funnel across each segment & geo to drive continued growth in ARR. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales development team that takes pride in producing quality revenue pipeline, landing new customers, and developing the future talent pipeline of Miro.
About the team
The Head of Global Inbound Sales Development is an ambitious, data-driven & analytical leader who will play a key role in driving the go-to-market strategy for the sales organization. You will work closely with Demand Generation, Marketing, Operations, and Sales Leaders to optimize the Inbound funnel to generate additional revenue to fuel Miro’s rapid growth. You will be focused on continually analyzing & improving Inbound lead conversion, identifying process improvements, building & testing new programs for lead generation, exceeding quota, call shadowing & coaching, and identifying new insights into how Miro can positively transform the way prospective customers’ businesses work.
What you’ll do
- Hire, coach, and lead a team of first-line Inbound Sales Development leaders
- Help hire, ramp, and train 2-4 teams of hungry Inbound Sales Development representatives
- Help drive our overall Inbound pipeline generation strategy for Sales Development
- Continually analyze & improve conversion rates for the top of funnel
- Build a program to consistently improve processes & efficiencies
- Work closely with Demand Generation, Marketing & Operations to conduct A/B tests to further improve qualification of Inbound demand
- Be actively engaged in Inbound lead qualification to strengthen SDR approaches to successfully build quality pipeline
- Work with Marketing to strategize on campaigns and targeted ads to increase awareness and engagement within prospective customers
- Master the art of discovery and enable SDRs to uncover new challenges that Miro can solve, unlocking additional value for prospects
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for future pipeline growth
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities to ensure adequate pipeline to achieve revenue targets
What you'll need
- 7+ years of sales experience with strong performance across sales development and closing or Operational/Strategy roles
- 1+ years of first-line management experience, preferably leading, building, & scaling Inbound sales development organizations in a fast-paced, highly competitive software sales environment
- Strategic mindset to identify where Inbound Sales Development should be headed and the tactical steps we need to take to position for that future
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills to measure, manage, and optimize conversion rates, measure trends, and adjust processes to drive consistent improvements
- High ability to work cross functionally across Demand Generation, Marketing, and Operations
- Strong innovation skills - you will think of innovative ways to boost conversion rates and drive additional revenue from our Inbound funnel
- The desire to lead, coach, motivate and develop others around you. You have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success while building an energetic environment where people love to come to work every day.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach a resolution and maintain strong relationships
- Proven track record of delivering on aggressive sales pipeline targets
- Design playbooks and career paths for the sales development organization
- Experience in leveraging CRM software, preferably Salesforce, to manage high performing teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
What’s in it for you
- You will work with some of the best and brightest high-tech talent to create a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and really enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.