About the team
In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing Operations & Strategy and you will sit within the broader revenue operations organization which interlocks cross functionally with our global go to market teams which are distributed across hubs in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, Perm, Munich, London, Sydney and Tokyo. We are a thoughtful and action oriented group and we are looking for people from all backgrounds to help us build the future of Miro.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you’ll work with our marketing teams to develop scalable processes that directly impact our revenue and time-to-market. As the Localization Program Manager, you will be tasked with trans-creation of our marketing programs and assets with cost efficiency. This is a rare opportunity to be involved in building out the foundational operational processes at a company experiencing hyper-growth, and we’re looking for highly motivated individuals who are ready to roll up their sleeves and make it happen.
What you’ll do
- Form a team of localization managers and establish the engagement model for localization
- Build a roster of vendors and manage vendor relationships for quality, efficiency and cost
- Develop a measurement program for insights, volume/capacity, quality and ROI
- Form relationships and partner effectively with key marketing and cross-functional stakeholders to understand the content pipeline
- Provide thought leadership by identifying areas of improvement to scale the operations
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of operations, localization, internationalization experience
- 2+ years of experience as a program leader
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work optimally across time zones and cultures
- Ability to build strong positive relationships across the organization
- Excellent operational management and organizational skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.