About the Role
The Outbound Sales Development Representative is an ambitious and organized professional who loves working with prospective customers and bringing in sales leads. SDRs play a critical role in the sales cycle and are often the first contact that a prospective customer has with Miro. Whether interacting on the phone, through email, or some other medium, SDRs make a positive impression of Miro by being responsible for the first portion of a prospect's sales journey.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points.
About the Team
The Outbound Sales Development Representative is a critical component of our go-to-market pipeline strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales
We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
What you’ll do
- Partner with our sales team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Profile accounts to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to drive more revenue
- Work with marketing on executing campaigns
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
What you'll need
- Bachelor or Master degree from a competitive university
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 1+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can manoeuvre through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.