About the team
Miro is building an Enterprise Customer Onboarding team to collaborate with and guide our Enterprise customers on technical and configuration methodologies to align to their security, permissions, and scalability requirements. You will impact our customers immensely by helping them to realize their visual collaboration objectives and driving quick time to value. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to achieve their goals! Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you will lead customer discovery sessions to identify technical requirements during onboarding, deliver customer account migrations, and recommend product solutions that enable our customers to meet their business objectives. You will serve as a meaningful link between the Customer Success team and the Product organization, as well as a key partner to our Sales, Support, and Operations teams in shaping how our product evolves with the customers’ needs.
What you’ll do
- Lead discovery to identify organizational and technical requirements, then architect and demonstrate solutions that showcase the business value
- Run technical onboarding and deployment for Enterprise customers, including leading discovery sessions on security, scalability, and account structure needs, through delivering training and guidance on the Miro Administrative configuration
- Facilitate customer facing workshops and develop a migration deployment plan
- Ensure onboarding and migrations projects are delivered on time and completed according to plan
- You will work to resolve issues and risks in a multi-functional and collaborative way
- Work internally to identify and detail process improvements and work cross-functionally to prioritize needs
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Account Managers, Customer Support, Solutions Engineering and Enterprise Product teams
What you'll need
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in customer Implementation, onboarding, or service delivery
- Experience with technical support, such as identity providers (Active Directory, Azure, Okta) and enterprise security solutions (SAML/SSO, DLP, SIEM)
- Excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, ability to build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion while achieving the desired business outcomes
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.