About the team
The Website & CRO team is a cross-functional team built from engineers, designers, data analysts, and copywriters, responsible for supporting and delivering all requests and projects related to the website and conversion optimization.
The team is part of the Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with multiple teams, including Brand, Product Marketing, Content, Engineering, Product, Analytics, and more, resulting in a collaborative role.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in-office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Conversion Optimization Manager to join our Website & Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) team to lead the conversion optimization efforts across our website, landing pages, and main funnels.
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to be accountable for leading the testing & optimization efforts to continuously improve the conversion rates of our website and performance landing pages, supporting and influencing Miro's revenues and users growth globally.
You will be responsible for analyzing, hypothesizing, designing, and implementing multiple ongoing tests to improve our user experience and influence our overall conversion rates. You will design and build new funnels throughout the website and improve our website personalization to provide each user with the best value.
What you’ll do
- Develop the web testing & personalization strategy & roadmap; oversee the entire testing process from beginning to end and from ideation through analysis and reporting
- Make key decisions on A/B testing, multivariate testing, funnel testing, and site personalization to improve user experience and increase site conversion rates
- Lead a matrixed, cross-functional effort to define and operationalize workflows required to run CRO tests and optimizations successfully
- Partner and continuously align with other business owners to ensure projects are prioritized according to the organization's objectives
- Work closely with the Website team to align on UX testing needs and coordinate the implementation and deployment of winning experiments and variations to web properties
- Serve as a strategic authority within the organization for CRO and web testing
- Create and lead a CRO ‘Center of Excellence’ to align A/B testing initiatives, share knowledge, document insights, and strengthen collaboration and coordination around CRO
- Lead all aspects of testing and personalization platforms
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience developing, launching and analyzing CRO programs and tests, preferably for SaaS company. Experience in managing a team of conversion analysts is a plus
- Demonstrated proven track record of improving digital conversion rates (CVR) through testing and driving significant impact on the business
- Ability to turn insights into test plans and build consensus and desire to test fast and continuously apply findings to achieve long-term goals
- Experience with website testing platforms like Google Optimize, Optimizely, Split.io, or similar, and with analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, or Tableau
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research and working closely with research & insights teams to drive learnings and form new hypotheses
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams such as brand, content, data analytics, and engineering to plan, deploy and monitor tests
- Strong foundation in statistics with analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience with running a/b tests, multi variants tests, and applying different statistical models
- User-centric with high empathy for the needs of both external and internal audiences
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.