About the role
As a member of the recently established Japan marketing team, you will be responsible for mapping the enterprise buyer’s/ team member’s content journeys and creating content to serve each stage of that journey. You will both work on localising English content and creating original local content to ensure that content is integrated into relevant marketing campaigns and sales motions.
What you’ll do
- Create content marketing strategies that increase buyer awareness and consideration, upsell effectiveness, and programmatic expansion
- Oversee the editorial calendar, production, and distribution of enterprise-focused content
- Localise a variety of English content assets, including guides, case studies, blog posts, landing pages, marketing emails, and social media posts
- Create local original content, such as Japanese customer stories and advertorials for paid advertisements
- Collaborate closely with Sales (Direct Sales, Channel Sales, and Inside Sales) and Customer Success teams
- Track results and performance of content marketing activities
What you'll need
- Enterprise SaaS experience preferred
- Excellent writer, with the ability to craft a compelling story
- Validated ability to work cross-functionally
- Understands how to use data, research, interviews, and creativity to create content that inspires action
- Clear, structured problem solver and communicator
- An empathetic, user-centered approach
- Organized and adept at project management
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Passion for ideas and trends related to the future of work, collaboration, innovation
- Native Level Japanese / Business Level English
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.