About the team
The Performance Marketing team plays a meaningful role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing tangible results to our international expansion.
The Paid Media team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within this organization, such as SEO, Paid Social, and lifecycle marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Analytics, Product, Strategic Finance and other Marketing teams.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As the Paid Media Team Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape the acquisition team's strategy and operations focused on paid media. You will be responsible for aligning your budget, strategies and your team initiatives with the broader company roadmap and goals, and prioritize them accordingly.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company and leave your mark as the team scales up, lay the foundation for the team and contribute to the organization's growth.
This role reports directly to the Head of Performance Marketing and you will have the opportunity to work closely with world-class individuals across other acquisition channels.
What you’ll do
- You will lead a group of Paid media managers as they focus on optimizing campaigns across main social channels
- You will guide a fully dedicated cross-functional team of analysts, engineers and creatives as they support paid media initiatives
- Plan, prioritize and implement team projects with the broader company roadmap and goals in mind. This includes providing a high level vision for our channels and translating it into tactical priorities for the team
- Manage multi-million dollar budgets in order to deliver on quarterly business OKRs
- Mentor and inspire your team by supporting them with their professional development as well as contribute to growing the team
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of experience managing paid youtube and facebook campaigns on a large scale ($300K+ per month)
- A strong understanding of performance marketing, online customer acquisition, and conversion optimization
- An empathetic leader with 3+ years of experience of leading, developing and scaling a team of Growth Marketing professionals in a hyper-growth environment
- Skilled at managing a cross-functional team of analysts, engineers, and creatives
- A deep understanding of Excel and other data platforms such as Looker/Tableau
- Possesses keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex datasets into insights that drive strategies
- Passionate about understanding the latest trends and best practices in paid media
- Excellent understanding of our customer needs and the product and translating that into Paid media initiatives
- Nice to have: Your background exhibits outstanding experience within a similar role in a B2B/B2C SaaS environment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.