About the team
The Data Product Team, part of Business Technology, is scaling to enable further growth of Miro! The mission of the team is to build a Data Platform that empowers our business and customers to collaborate through data and insights. That mission couldn't be feasible without reliable data coming to the platform from both external and internal data sources. Your objective is to make this happen effectively and at scale.
About the role
As a Technical Product Manager, you are accountable for the acquisition of new data sources that will be used by the Product, Analysts, and Data Science teams. You will drive the team through the discovery and delivery phases to find optimal ingestion strategies for different data products.
In addition to the ingestion products, you will be responsible for the complete data integration lifecycle with various SaaS products used across the organisation. You will coordinate the effort of a cross-functional team consisting of analysts, engineers, and business partners; set the objectives; and make sure the team can hit them on budget, time, and with excellent quality.
What you’ll do
- Lead engineering teams to deliver highly-scalable data solutions through incremental improvements in an Agile way
- Collaborate with Business, Product and Engineering to enable data platform capabilities for secure and reliable data integrations
- Develop the data integration roadmap that is aligned with the OKRs
- Optimize the processes for collecting and prioritization of data requests across an expanding number of consumers
- Keep accountability for the team success in line with the business OKRs while meeting the data platform SLOs
What you’ll need
- Experience in technical product management, with at least 2 years of hands-on engineering experience
- Solid understanding of architecture and data engineering principles
- Knowledge of cloud technology, big data, DWH and BI
- Passion for engineering excellence through automation, continuous delivery and deployment
- Experience in driving cross-functional collaboration with matrixed teams
- Proven research, prioritization and execution skills, understanding of business impact for solutions
- Outstanding communication skills to navigate in complex and ambiguous projects
- Empathy towards user problems and sensitivity to team dynamics
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.