About the team
The Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - use data to make better decisions. We are a small and highly leveraged team of folks embedded into the business where we are thought partners and builders. As a team, we help Miro accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives, and maximize our full potential. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
The Analytics team is critical in supporting the Enterprise Marketing team's ability to accelerate and scale Miro’s momentum effectively. We are looking for an Enterprise Marketing analyst to drive operational work across the team. They will be responsible for day-to-day operations, acting as the point of contact for Marketing Ops and Enterprise Marketing program managers when it comes to data and analysis. This person will act as the right hand to our Enterprise Marketing team and Marketing Operations as we evolve and iterate our marketing programs.
What you’ll do
- Be a trusted analytics thought partner to the Enterprise Marketing team, guiding their line of thought with insights derived from the data
- Optimize the customer lifecycle for Miro to accelerate our existing conversions and scale our initiatives
- Find the stories buried in data, build insightful data models/dashboards that enable everyone at Miro to be an analyst
- Know where to find the right data to answer a question and how to manipulate it to visually highlight the insights. Be persistent in ensuring data quality and resourceful in getting data that is not immediately available
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone - understand always changing business needs, explore new tech and tools, trace data issues to the source, or find a new way to address an old problem
What you'll need
- 4+ years of Analytics/Data Science/BizOps experience in a product led growth company
- You have experience analyzing customer lifecycles and lead generation
- You are experienced in using scripting languages with many technical tools covering workflow/data management, data warehouses, visualization platforms, and CRM tools
- You have experience or are comfortable with quickly learning DBT, Snowflake, Looker, and Salesforce
- You are able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize appropriately
- You’re comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path
- You deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection
- You love telling stories with data - numbers are key, but a business is built with people. Cross Functional relationships and effective communication are critical to make an impact
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.